Wednesday 1 October 2014

Reflection Work Diary

Evaluation:

I already knew what reflection was when I was told that we were to go out and seek it, and yet, ironically, I found it to be an extremely difficult task. I guess with the environment I was in, I just didn't manage to find anything that was particularly reflective, and it wasn't a particularly sunny day, so there weren't many reflections to be seen in any windows or anything of the sort. However, I was lucky enough to come across a glass cabinet that reflected when I walked past it, so I took a picture of my shoes near it.

I then found a window near the sunny spot, outside, and asked a classmate to stand in front of it, so I could get a shot of her looking into this reflection.

Progression:

There is definite room for improvement in this part of the photography course, due to the fact that I didn't get any brilliant photos. Perhaps, the only good photos I got are in this work diary. To improve, I understand that I need to find a more diverse form of reflection rather than just glass. I could use someone's eye, or a puddle of water for example. Here is an example from Ellie's work of what I need to do in order to improve my work on the reflection part of this course:

No comments:

Post a Comment