Tuesday 21 October 2014

Location Back of Heads Work Diary

Evaluation:

I found it quite difficult to make a picture of the back of someone's head interesting to look at, so I also had to find locations that might also contribute to the overall quality of the photograph. The first picture I took was in the College car park, which worked quite well, for the sun was shining in the right direction, and reflected off Connie's hair.




We then moved back into the main college area, where we decided that a picture of Megan facing an extravagant plant would be suitable for the topic we were trying to capture. After taking a few photos of this to try and get it correct, (have the background slightly blurred whilst she is focused), this was the result of such an idea:


Progression:

If I was given the opportunity to go out and shoot pictures of the back of people's heads again, I would definitely try and make the backgrounds of the pictures more blurry, and focus on the actual heads more. I also think that my camera may not have been on the correct settings, so I would also ensure that they are all correct. Here is a photograph by Katy of someone's head that is not fully turned, which is also something that I would try to accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. doing a simmaler style for my college work what artists did you use for insparation

    ReplyDelete