Monday 13 October 2014

Photo Joiner Work Diary

Evaluation:


When I was asked to go out with the hope of capturing images correctly so I can later edit them into the correct position to be classified as photo joiner, I was concerned, because I thought it would be difficult to see where abouts I needed to take a photograph so it would look good in editing. These images were the outcome of this confusion:




Progression:

To improve, I would get a more diverse range of photographs, rather than just many photos of Katy. I would also endeavour to take more than 3 subjects (objects, buildings, people) into consideration, before I go and capture photos for photo joiner again. An example of someone who has taken many more photos of buildings, and was able to use them to make a photo joiner is George. Here is his work below:


No comments:

Post a Comment