Thursday 6 November 2014

Walk One: Work Diary

Evaluation:

This session was probably the most fun session that I have taken part in so far, due to the extent in which we could take photographs. The entire class walked around parts of Harlow in order to capture photographs of autumn colours and a journey. I enjoyed this session because it allowed my creativity to expand, because we had more than one objective. Below is an example of one of my better photographs, depicting the bold and bright colours of autumn leaves.


After finding all the photographs of autumn colours that I wanted, I decided to move onto the 'Journey' part of the session. Benches in various places were able to show a journey, so I took one of George sitting on a bench and edited it using curves and lines on photoshop. This is the mentioned photograph below:

Progression:

Although I found the session very enjoyable and therefore was able to take a lot of photographs, I didn't take many of the other specific objectives (back of heads, journey) and instead focused on autumn colours. In the next walk, I will try to get more journey and back of head shots in order to complete the specific objectives to my best ability. An example of a photograph that was able to show the back of someone's head and the surrounding area that I will aspire to learn from is by Josh.


No comments:

Post a Comment