Monday 1 December 2014

Walk Two Work Diary

Evaluation

This walk was slightly longer than our last walk, and in my opinion a lot more enjoyable. The weather was a lot better and I managed to capture a lot more photographs of the back of people's heads and journey, instead of mainly autumn colours this time. One of the best photographs of the walk in terms of autumn colours was this one:


We then proceeded to take more photographs of journey. There were paths, benches and signs along the walk that helped with the symbolising of a journey, and I also used more than one person to show the back of their heads against various backgrounds that merged into the autumn colours category as well. The photograph below is one of the more professional looking from the walk, and I personally preferred it to many of the others.




Progression

If I were to go on a third walk, I think I would try and get my images to be a lot more sharp than they were in walk two. Due to the group moving at a fast pace, I wasn't able to spend as much time on the photographs as I would like to have. However, I need to be able to extend my photography skills, and learn to take photographs a lot faster than I am now, in case I run out of time with a small amount of photographs. This photograph, taken by George, is an example of how close I wanted to get with the autumn colours project, but I was unable to due to the speed at which I was going at. This is evident room for improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment